INGLES II

 FOR A CLEAN CITY

Hello everyone, I wanted to share my experience:

1 Month ago I joined a program of environmental practices of an association called "Ecologists in Action", it consists of collecting garbage from the street.

I offered to help as it was very close; 15 minutes from here in the center of Atlacomulco, we all met near a pharmacy, I arrived by taxi. It was very nice to see the places before and after collecting the waste thrown on the street. I felt supported by the large number of people who were there, and so it was day by day for 1 week, I went and returned to sleep at home day by day, everything was incredible although the last day it was not so much since it started to rain and We all got soaked, even the next day I got the flu, and in the future I plan to participate again by helping to plant trees in the mountains.




"Life for pollinators, life for the world"


Purpose: That pollinators are helped, protected and not threatened by human activity. As well as new places are created where they do not have any risk


Public: This campaign is open to anyone who wants to join, the people who participate will be creditors of an environmental aid recognition, They can be preferably with free time on weekends that can move to different places in the city


Colours: In this campaign the color yellow with black will be used, since this will represent the bees that are the most common pollinators that there are


Slogan: "Protect pollinators, protect our world"


Facts:Over the years pollinators have been affected, many pesticides have killed millions of them, even today it continues to happen day by day. Many farmers have used this tool to protect their crops, but at the same time they have caused a lot of loss of these pollinators that for a long time have helped many animal species as well as plants to exist with more diversity of species.


Activities:The activities will consist of pots that will be distributed in different areas outside the city where the polarizing activity is not affected by human activity as well as putting up posters against pesticides near the areas with pollinators.







Comentarios